Monday, September 13, 2010

sooooo.... I just realized...

that my desk is the trapped dinner corner. this week is pretty much one of the weeks that happens every month or so when I work 16 hour days and don't sleep well and never leave my desk chair. right now my desk has papers strewn about two giant coffee mugs, and random tupperware that was formerly full of random food items that didn't go together.

now, truth be told, I could have avoided some of this by actually not procrastinating, but that's never been how I operate, and my brain didn't seem to want to turn over a new leaf now. the longer the week goes on the more frantic things will get, but it has to be done by friday, and once it's done then I intend to have a spectacular weekend.

but yeah... I am literally trapped in breakfast lunch and dinner corner this week. it's no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment